- Zeitzone: America/New_York
- Datum: 31.03.2020
- Zeit: 7:30 - 15:00
Decentralized Future Mobility: Blockchain in Mobility-as-a-Service
About this Event
This event aims at highlighting the emerging ecosystem of solutions within mobility – primarily Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) and explore how MaaS providers stand to benefit from blockchain technology. Consumers are now increasingly drawn to a model of pay-per-use such as ride-sharing, autonomous driving, rental services, EV charging and more. Thus, there are new MaaS business models emerging within the automotive industry. Blockchain can help address the challenges of digitization, automation, and electrification in the mobility industry.
Different experts from the automotive industry will be sharing their insights on a wide range of potential applications for blockchain in the MaaS industry, as well as how blockchain-based mobility services will challenge existing industry players. The event concludes with a panel discussion featuring leading automotive industry experts focusing on a series of recommendations for experimenting with blockchain technology in the mobility sector.
The discussion will be between 250+ attendees, 6 speakers, and 5 panelists.
Through the event we aim to provide examples and answers on the following topics:
- What are the main drivers of adoption behind MaaS?
- What are the current challenges faced by MaaS providers?
- How can blockchain technology enable the realization of a MaaS platform?
- How should MaaS providers approach blockchain-based solutions?
Through the participation of a few interesting companies from the blockchain and mobility sector as speakers and panel discussion participants, we are aiming to broaden the discussion as well as drive trust, understanding and accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology by institutional players. We believe blockchain technology has the potential to bring about major transformation in the mobility ecosystem that could result in the emergence of decentralized mobility solutions focusing on individualized, customer-centric and efficient mobility services.
- Toan Nguyen, Director, NTT Global Data Centers
- Dr. Marcus Hennig, Manager, d-fine GmbH
- Husen Kapasi, Europe Blockchain Lead, PwC
- Oleksandr Kondrashov, Director Engineering, HERE Technologies
- Robert Bichsel, Product Owner Mobility Marketplace, Siemens AG
- To be announced
PANEL DISCUSSION: Decentralized Future Mobility – Blockchain in Mobility as a Service
- Prof. Dr. Isabell M. Welpe, Professor, Technische Universität München (TUM)
- Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Professor, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
- Carlo Van-Driesten, Senior Software Developer for Virtual Test and Validation, BMW
- Robin Pilling, Head of Product – Blockchain and DLT, Daimler Mobility AG
- Peter Busch, Product Owner Distributed Ledger Technologies Mobility, Bosch
- Ana Eloisa Garcia de Gortari, Business Case Team Lead, TUM Hyperloop
- Moritz von Bonin, Product Owner Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Solutions, DB Systel GmbH
- 13:00 Doors open
- 13:30 Blockchain and DLT as the base infrastructure for mobility in the future (Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
- 13:50 Future infrastructure for Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) (Toan Nguyen, NTT Global Data Centers)
- 14:15 Streamlining the user-experience of parking with an IOTA-based platform (Dr. Marcus Hennig, d-fine GmbH)
- 14:40 Coffee break
- 15:05 Blockchain for consent management (Oleksandr Kondrashov, HERE Technologies)
- 15:30 t.b.d. (Husen Kapasi, PwC)
- 15:55 Coffee break
- 16:20 t.b.d.(Siemens AG)
- 16:45 t.b.d.
- 17:10 Coffee break
- 17:35 Panel discussion “When will we drive cars and trains with blockchain as operating system in the background?” (see above for participants)
- 18:25 Networking and drinks
LOCATION AND DATE
- Location: Center for Digital Technology and Management (CDTM), Marsstraße 20, 80335 Munich
- Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 13h30 – 21h00 with networking and drinks
- Language: English, German
- Registration required via Eventbrite; Maximum number of participants: 250
- Email: email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/disrupt-network/
- Website: https://www.disrupt-network.io
Disrupt Network builds communities and organizes conferences and meetups on technology topics such as Blockchain, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, IoT and other deep technology projects across various cities in the D/A/CH region with the intention of creating a discussion and exchange of knowledge amongst enterprises, startups and individuals. We help you to get to know the technology, as well as understand how it can be used and applied. Through our extensive network and communities, we help our partners connect to the right strategic partners, advisors, investors, and trusted service providers in the space.
Through participating in this conference (that is, through ordering a free ticket with Eventbrite), the participant gives his consent that Disrupt Network UG and Staking Facilities GmbH (1) saves his/her name and contact data (i.e. email), (2) is later on allowed to send emails to the participant, and (3) is allowed to take photos and videos during the conference that might be published online and that might include the participant. If the participant does not agree to points (1), (2) and (3), he or she should not order a ticket for the event.