Crypto Assets: Custody, Issuance and Trading
This half-day conference focuses on tokenization. Current models for tokenizing assets and future opportunities are discussed.
About this Event
This event highlights how leading projects and institutions are planning to integrate crypto assets into the wealth management portfolio and tokenization. Driven by the potential for value appreciation and portfolio diversification, the capital market has shown a shift towards embracing crypto assets leading to an increase in trading volumes and asset tokenization.
Different experts will share their thoughts on how cryptocurrency custody, trading services and tokenization projects will shape our future. In addition the discussion will also include tokenizing assets from houses to businesses. The use of tokens in regards to rights like the right to vote is explored, too.
The discussion will be between 250+ attendees, 6 speakers and 7 panelists.
Through the event we aim at providing examples and answers on the following topics:
- What can be tokenized today?
- What challenges are commonly faced by those tokenizing assets today?
- What are the significant barriers faced by financial institutions to enter the cryptocurrency field and what improvements are required in the regulatory landscape?
- What will be tokenized next?
- How will our society and economy change as more ownership is stored on the blockchain?
Through the participation of a few interesting companies from the blockchain and fintech sector, as speakers and panel discussion participants, we are aiming to broaden the discussion as well as drive trust and accelerate the adoption of tokenized assets by institutional clients. We believe this could lead to a truly open global financial system as envisioned by blockchain and lead to greater innovation and efficiency within the economy.
- Dr. Ulli Spankowski, CEO, Bison (by Börse Stuttgart)
- Benjamin Horvath, CEO, Blockrocket
- Dr. Matthias Hirtschulz, Senior Manager, d-fine
- Marc Drießen, CEO, Bloxxter
- 13:00 Doors open
- 13:30 Blockchain technology: The emergence of future capital markets? (Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
- 13:50 Which tokenization verticals will succeed first – and why? (Benjamin Horvath, Blockrocket)
- 14:15 t.b.d (Dr. Matthias Hirtschulz, d-fine)
- 14:40 Coffee break
- 15:05 t.b.d.
- 15:30 t.b.d. (Dr. Ulli Spankowski, Bison by Börse Stuttgart)
- 15:55 Coffee break
- 16:20 t.b.d. (Marc Drießen, Bloxxter)
- 16:45 t.b.d.
- 17:10 Coffee break
- 17:35 Panel discussion “Future infrastructure for issuing, trading and custody of crypto assets” (see above for participants)
- 18:25 Networking and drinks